Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS (price adjusted) Beautiful Brown Worth & Worth Fedora...

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
For sale this virtually new, gorgeous hat from Worth & Worth made exclusively by Guerra 1855 of Italy.
Reason I'm selling it, simple: I've worn it twice and never again. The shade of brown is just not the one I'm comfortable wearing. The hat is W&W's "Venezia" model one of their signature fedoras made of rabbit and wild hare: very soft, gorgeous hand to the felt. Best production hat I've handled. Takes creases easily, very nice proportions.
Let me tell you, it retails for $285. Take it home for $120 shipped USA parcel post$5 bucks if you want priority with delivery confirmation)

Color: Chocolate brown.
Ribbon: Dark brown at 2 1/2 inches thick.
Crown: A bit more than 4 1/2 with the current diamond crease. Very nice full crown no taper.
Brim: 2 1/2.
Size: 7 1/8 (57)

True color seen in pic 1 & 2
33.jpg

34.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
For sale this virtually new, gorgeous hat from Worth & Worth made exclusively by Guerra 1855 of Italy.
Reason I'm selling it, simple: I've worn it twice and never again. The shade of brown is just not the one I'm comfortable wearing. The hat is W&W's "Venezia" model one of their signature fedoras made of rabbit and wild hare: very soft, gorgeous hand to the felt. Best production hat I've handled. Takes creases easily, very nice proportions.
Let me tell you, it retails for $285. Take it home for $130 shipped USA parcel post. ($5 bucks if you want priority with delivery confirmation)

Color: Chocolate brown.
Ribbon: Dark brown at 2 1/2 inches thick.
Crown: A bit more than 4 1/2 with the current diamond crease. Very nice full crown no taper.
Brim: 2 1/2.
Size: 7 1/8 (57)

True color seen in pic 1 & 2
33.jpg

34.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

A couple of non-studio, casual shots I just took, to show it in a different angle only. Not for color:

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

I love the hat stretcher you have...is it for sale?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I don't want to sound rude but if it were for sale the ad would have said so. The ad is for the hat only. Pictures in natural light can be provided upon request.
Sorry I am just now posting this, but the reason I made the inquiry about the hat stretcher is I have been seeking an older model that works and have had no luck in finding one yet. I would not have wanted to make you feel my question was something meant to cause you any difficult feelings at all or be offended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran