Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: RaRe 30s/40s GREEN 3 PIECE BELTED BACK SUIT large size + 1904 Jacket

LuckyKat

Practically Family
I will be lisiting these on ebay in the next couple of hours, but if someone here wanted to make a serious offer, I'd rather stay away from ebay because they are like Satin's armpit...so make an offer before or after listing, but dont wait...

Very Rare Teal Green SB 3 piece belted back:
Chest: 41"
Sleeve: 24" (+3.25" to let out)
Length: 31.5"

Pants
Waist: 35" (+.5")
Inseam: 31" (+1") or more if you lose the cuff or faux cuff it.

Vest: 40" (1.5" to let out)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Dated 1904 High Collar Sports Coat
Chest: 38" (I'm a 38R & it fits but its snug)
Sleeve: 24" (+1.5")
Length: 32"

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
That's one lovely suit Benny! There are major benefits to doing your deals directly with the seller on TFL 'here' Gents. Sadly 'now' if you do want it, looks like you'll have to bid against the masses out there.
Should fetch a pretty price on the open market - Good Luck!!

LuckyKat

Practically Family
If it fit a 42R it would be rather snug, but if you have a good tailor he could take out a a couple of the side seams and expand it a bit. I've had jackets taken in & out by an experienced seamstress (been sewing for 30+ years & has worked w/ vintage & costumes) & they now fit me to a T.

I'm willing to still take offers because I hate eBay but eBay is a great place to advertise to the world market. As you all know with this size & color this is a very rare suit. I thought about tailoring it down to me but it's 3 sizes too big so I am not willing to compromise the suits structure. If I was a 40-42, I would NEVER sell this suit, because I collect vintage greens!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters