Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Funny Story from this past weekend

JCBurns

Familiar Face
Ok, so, I'm in a new (to me) part of Denver this weekend(41st and Tennyson), dropped my sister off to shop so I walked around the couple of blocks worth of little shops. There were a couple of antique stores so I figured I'd check em out. 1st place had a huge collection of vintage toys and such, but only one vintage Dobbs that I just couldn't justify spending the money on. So I go into the second store and asked the old stogie-smoking proprietor if he had any fedoras. He tells me he had recently sold 3 nice ones...said the guy he sold them to had told him something... He goes over to a note book and opens it up and says..."yeah, here it is. Fed..ora...Lounge...dot com"! Ok, so which one of you guys out here in Denver are scooping up the hats huh?! LOL Guess I can't complain, I've done ok with my finds. Just had to share..somebody is getting the word out! Good Job!

JCBurns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR