Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G&B AN-J-3 Incoming

kb777

New in Town
After waffling between a G&B Expedition, Raider and G-1, I finally decided to go with a AN-J-3 in seal goatskin...should be ready around the first of June. I'll try to post pictures (if it fits decently...) Being relatively new to this forum (I've lurked for a long time), I just want to say how informative a just plain entertaining it is to hang out here.

leopardstyle

One of the Regulars
Yeah sounds like a cool jacket! In my experience with G&B in find that their cuts at least on A-2's, fits better on larger body types. It may be just me and my preference for tailor fit but on the slimmer body types they run a little large. A guy posted a dark seal goat on here a while back an it looked awesome.

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
I'll be interested to see how the design compares with the images of the original Doniger AN-J-3 that I posted here recently.

Edward

Bartender
It's a cool design. I briefly owned an Aero one a couple of years ago, but had to sell it on again as the neat fit of that style (compared even to an AN6552) necessitated a size up. Nice alternative to either an A2 or a G1-type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy