Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gangster Squad movie hats

suitedcboy

One Too Many
Gangster Squad looks to be another hat filled movie set in the 40's. Someone I know had a Ryan Gosling photo in period clothes wearing a great looking gray fedora with mid-size ribbon on their Facebook page.
I googled it and found some more photos during production. The photos had Dec 2011 time stamps.
I wonder who hatted this movie?
I would post photo but I couldn't find one that had the required URL that would display for posting it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

winter_joe

A-List Customer
Gangster Squad looks to be another hat filled movie set in the 40's. Someone I know had a Ryan Gosling photo in period clothes wearing a great looking gray fedora with mid-size ribbon.
I googled it and found some more photos during production. The photos had Dec 2011 time stamps.
I wonder who hatted this movie?
Hmmm I wonder as well I saw a trailer for it when I went to a movie and im digging it.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Jonny Depp wears an awesome black fedora in dark shadows. Mybe a dark blue???Either way I saw the trailer for gangster squad and it wil be a hat lovers` movie for sure.
1681d030.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy