Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Genuine Leather Mouse Pad for Sale

Zachary

One of the Regulars
You do not wish to drop your computer out of your vintage home, but still want to have a desk that is dapper and fit for your antiques?

Today, I offer you a genuine leather mouse pad in dark brown. The backside is anti-skid, and the frontside doesn't only feel (and look!) good, it also makes your pointing device gliding like a piece of butter in the sun. I've been loving it everyday I used it, but now would like to give it to another Gentleman (or Lady) who appreciates it and where it's going to have a dignifying home. I do not use this item anymore since I now have a leather desk pad that does not leave any space for the mouse pad.

As for the price, I would like to ask for $40 / 35 € including international shipping!
However, I make you an offer you cannot refuse. If you buy my two 1933 Tennessee License Plates (see the respective thread), I will include this mouse pad totally for free!

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Have a good week,
Zachary

IMG_0267.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy