Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Glittery/Sparkling Shoes

Naama

Practically Family
Originally Posted by Rosie
I've always had a thing for sparkly shoes but never mustered up enough courage to buy any.

Elle said:
me too. :( maybe that'll change with some extra christmas money.
i'd buy some even if I just wore them to bed.

Sometimes I wish I wouldn't have so much courage if it comes to buy/wear the "crazy" stuff lol But If you want to wear something, just go for it!

Like Oscar Wilde says: The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

Naama

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
I can think of other period correct sparkly shoes!

r1118a.jpg

:D

:eek:fftopic:
I have to tell you~ my favorite favorite moment in the Wizard of Oz is when Dorothy's red slippers step on to the yellow brick road. I'm very visal & kinetic and I love the colors together and how they move.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
~landgirl~ said:
Wow - the shoes just arrived by UPS and they are gorgeous! But a 4 inch heel!
I am already 5'8 - that makes me a 6fter. I don't usually wear heels that big, I hope I can walk in them!
geesh you're tall! I love wearing sparkly shoes with my vintage wear, though never really thought about whether it was actually correct or not! What I love about it is having fun with it!

P

Paul

Flip to any one who say your too tall to wear high heels ,
If you like them, can walk in them .
Go for it.
Walk tall and proud.

GOK

One Too Many
Jen, I'm 5'10" and generally wear 4" heels (sometimes more). I have never let the fact that I am taller than a lot of people stop me wearing heels. I actually quite like it, truth be known. It's wonderful being tall! :D

P

Paul

Jen
GOK said:
I have never let the fact that I am taller than a lot of people stop me wearing heels. I actually quite like it, truth be known. It's wonderful being tall! :D

Take a leaf out of Gok book , confidence can only grow.
I see many ladies here in Yorkshire that are tall and wearing heels and it not the Yorkshire pudding which are reasonable for that.

Have a look at the Evans plus size shop a few years ago you could only buy kitten heels at most now they stock 3" high so what is another inch..
Just pop them on and take a walk around the block tomorrow and see if any one shouts "look at this very tall girl" then I will eat my hat.

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
I know taller gals wear heels, including models etc - but I think it's just because I am just not 'use' to be taller than my other half, that's the problem! He is 5'10. I don't really have a problem with anyone else, balls to Joe Public and all. I just feel weird being so tall compared to him!

Rosie

One Too Many
It is a bit weird at first but, you'll get quite accustomed to it. Being 5'9" in stockinged feet, I normally date guys who aren't that much taller than I am. I wear heels regardless. Wear your shoes tall and proud.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleGrace86