Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear: Pulled the trigger!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I think I'd opt for the Bogen & Tenembaum AN-6552. That seems to be a really ornate contract of that jacket.

If not, perhaps he'd do a Mojave. I dig that one a lot.

The thing is, even being a tree with long proportions, in two years' time I'd probably be able to track down a longer fitting used GW. It would probably be a Naval jacket. I think there's one on ebay as we speak. There's also a beautiful Arnoff ANJ-3 listed on VLJ. It is a stunner!

Last edited:
JC is open to some things. Remember, he's rebuilding classics. On my Ventura, he made some concessions and it turned out great.
Email or call him. He won't re-engineer a build, but he will certainly make changes if it doesn't impact the overall impression that's being recreated.
Examples:
My breast pocket was widened for my big mitts.
Cuffs are lined in leather as opposed to the liner material (the watch thing).
If you look at it, it's still true to the design, but made for me.

mr_lits

A-List Customer
You surely will not be disappointed. As stated the wait is good to build up anticipation.... and cash. I own three of JC's jackets and they represent the finest leathers I own. My California Cafe is Vicenza Horsehide and just beginning to break in after several months of solid wear and taking nice creases in the arms. The cut is fit and trim but not restricting. As for the rest, my A1 is superb, soft enough to be a blanket and my redskin B6 keeps me warm on these cold Alaskan winter days and goes well with a dress shirt and slacks.

Attachments

• IMG_7275.JPG
    IMG_7275.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 162

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic