Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

got another

Wild Root

Gone Home
Oh, so you're not a real crazy size! Well, I'm happy for your luck in finding vintage! One of the last shops I shopped at was yesterday and, all the pants they had from the 40's were all 32" waist! It was like taking crazy pills! Every pair in their store was 32"! I had to get out of there! It was frustrating! :p

I did find a nice dark brown double breasted suit coat dated 1941! It's so cool! Very nice and it gives me a really nice hour glass shape!

I'll post some photos soon!

=WR=

Wild Root

Gone Home
Well, the brown suit is great! Flawless! The coat is a little big on me thought! Just too baggy! The pants fit perfect! But, they're a little short for me! They're about almost 2" to short. I'd have to do some tailoring to have it fitted right. The pants are about a 36 or 38 so, they're just a little small for ya.:cry:

I think Matt Deckard would fit it good. Not sure but, we'll see.

=WR=

Wild Root

Gone Home
Nick, I have to say this, I have always loved the gray striped suit you wear in your avatar! I recall it being a very smart two piece!

If I find anything in your size, I'll let you know friend!

=WR=

shamus

Suspended
Wild Root said:
Well, the brown suit is great! Flawless! The coat is a little big on me thought! Just too baggy! The pants fit perfect! But, they're a little short for me! They're about almost 2" to short. I'd have to do some tailoring to have it fitted right. The pants are about a 36 or 38 so, they're just a little small for ya.:cry:

I think Matt Deckard would fit it good. Not sure but, we'll see.

=WR=

What size exactly is it? I know I'm close to your size. But would need a long....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner