Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Greatings all.

pistolpete

Familiar Face
I find myself enjoyng the Lounge thoroughly. That's me in the western derby. Which perhaps many of you have not seen before. I also work with Savoia on clothing for our store in Vail. Pistol Pete.

pistolpete said:
I find myself enjoyng the Lounge thoroughly. That's me in the western derby. Which perhaps many of you have not seen before. I also work with Savoia on clothing for our store in Vail. Pistol Pete.

Ok, now you've got me curious. Is a western derby like my old Bat Masterson derby from Stetson with a 3 1/4" brim? The picture is kinda small so I can't tell. :D

Regards,

J

RedPop4

One Too Many
Nice to meet you.

But, shouldn't you look like him?

1968-pete-maravich1.jpg.w300h297.jpg

Sorry. Just playing, LSU Tiger, and former New Orleans Jazz fan.

pistolpete

Familiar Face
Pistol Pete

You are right. It's funny how nick names start. I have a major handle bar moustache. So that's where it came from.
I met Charlres Durning in NYC last year. Two of my favourite movies are the Sting and O'Brother. Pete.

ideaguy

One Too Many
hey Pete- welcome! the nickname does bring back memories of the magic of
Pete Maravich-and the story of him dribbling a basketball while sitting in the passenger seat of one of his buddy's cars, driving down the road. Ol' Pete was just dribbling down Main St. at 35mph. Normal. Anyhows-welcome to a nice, easy place to relax and enjoy friends...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo