Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Green, Fuzzy and French!

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
"It's not easy being green..."

Well, it sure is green and it sure is fuzzy! This is now my most "out there" hat, and I'm going to enjoy wearing it!

It's in pretty nice shape, the nap is a little flat here and there and there is one stain on the liner and the sweatband desperately needs some Lexol.

Here it is, in all its glory. Click the smaller pictures for larger versions. Any input on the hat's history is greatly appreciated.

ChapeauFlechet06.jpg

DOUGLAS

Man ,Tony that is absolutely fantastic. You My friend definitely know how to wear a hat. Color is very cool.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
jeepers that's cool

I don't usually like fuzzy hats, but that is so classic looking. I wonder how something like that'd do in the rain.

Tony in Tarzana

Marc Chevalier said:
I wanted this hat SO much ... and then I did something I almost never do. I FORGOT to bid on it! :(

One very big consolation: you, Tony, won it! :)

Maybe I'll see this hat in person one day ...

Welcome to the club, I've certainly been in that same situation.

And yeah, I don't know why our paths haven't crossed yet. We'll have to remedy that soon.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Tony,

I really like this hat also. The ribbon is amazing; I love the stripes on the bow. The felt is very nice, not too fuzzy. I have seen fuzzy! You know, circa 1972!

This is a nice hat in an unusual color. Match it with the same color suit and show up at the QM with it. ;)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
You know, there's a line in 42nd street where Ruby Keeler is looking for the Stage Manager... Dick Powell directs her to the man in a light green hat. I was just thinking today, I've never seen a light green hat, and now I have :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff