Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hairstylist in New York

klara

One of the Regulars
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a hairstylist in New York that can do the middy cut or vintage inspired hairstyles. I'm finding it a little bit scary going to a new hairstylist and I would love not to try explaining the concept of a middy cut in "swenglish" :eek:

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I was in NY last year and for a honeymoon treat I decided to go to Frederick Fekkai and have my hair cut (I had grown it for our wedding day and couldn't wait to get it chopped!) so I made an appointment with Robert (who is one of their top stylists - and is lovely to boot). Going there was such a treat to start with and my haircut was glorious - so sad it had to grow out!:(

I would recommend maybe giving them a call and seeing if there is someone there who could do it for you - if anyone can I'd say someone in FF could! Their salon is located in Henry Bendel on Fifth Avenue.

My avatar photo is of me outside Tiffany's before I headed over to FF for my haircut so don't judge the cut on that photo!!!!!!!!!

Good luck! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo