Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Birthday David!!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
My hat in the office today - not quite my usual style.

smugshot_7269839-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Aha, I suspected it was you, Rusty!

Thanks, everyone - had a fun day and I just bought a couple of big old ribeyes for when Caren gets home later.

Hey, Bruce Wayne - I think this tapered sparkly brim design could catch on - I suggested to John Penman he might want to use it in his next hat design.

I also noticed that January makes it 2 years I've been hanging out here. Heck I was only looking for info on peacoats! I really enjoy hanging out with everyone here, what a great community!!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys - we have some fun people in our little company, I loved the birthday hat.

Ed, yes I did get a peacoat, a modern Sterling Wear one. Sterling Wear has exactly one retail store which happens to be in our town so rather convenient.

Memphis Legal Dude - I actually have two birthday hats. One I ordered from Penman back in the summer that should be here soon and the VS Optimo Surprise (my Optimo mistake that Art has fixed) is waiting for me to get from the post office.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner