Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Art

scooter

Practically Family
My wife has an artistic bent, and in honor of my addiction, she created this pumpkin for me.
pumpkin%2520hat.jpg

Last edited:

scooter

Practically Family
Sorry, gang, I posted it up and the pic showed up on my computer, I don't know why it wouldn't show for you. Here it is, and sorry for the confusion.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Great pic. Congrats to your wife and her art. Carved pumpkins (and other vegtables) were historically created on All Hallows' Eve and left on the door step to ward off evil spirits.

Do you suppose she created this carving to ward off any future hat aquisitions? :eusa_doh: I am appreciating your art, but have hesitations of showing it to my wife in fears it may work.

Questioning hat spirits this afternoon,Eric -

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Wow, that is excellent! Did she use hand tools for that beauty? Maybe a Dremel with a face mask on? Either way, quite impressive. :eusa_clap

scooter

Practically Family
She used a combination of various hand tools and a dremel tool. I sat watching a game 10 ft away, and had no idea what she was doing until the "big reveal". So much for my observational skills, eh!

Damn, Eric, that thought never occurred to me. Ulterior motive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80