Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Measurer Tool

The Block Guy

New in Town
Panamabob said:
Where are you in Ohio? I'm just across the border in Fort Wayne, IN. I'd love to talk with you.

I live west of Toledo. Indiana border is about an hour or so away.

Definitely a doable trip for me!

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Whatever happened to SPRFINO, anyway? He does this great project, not once but twice and then disappears... Who was that masked man? :D

He's not posted in a year; last post was in this thread.

Regards,
Tom

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Tango Yankee said:
Whatever happened to SPRFINO, anyway? He does this great project, not once but twice and then disappears... Who was that masked man? :D

He's not posted in a year; last post was in this thread.

Regards,
Tom

The spirit of capitalism...found goods made in China, found buyers who would pay a premium, did a few deals, failed on one, and moved on...

Blame him...no.

The Block Guy

New in Town
Panamabob said:
Okay, Block Guy, then I do know of you and have your phone number around here. When is a good time to call?

In the evenings are good....usually after 7 pm. John told me he gave you my number...hope I can help you out!

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I found the originals. They're about $120.00 each by the time delivered to your door. Maybe 2-3 weeks. If anybody wants to piggy-back on my order, let me know by next Friday, August 20, 2010.

The Block Guy

New in Town
Panamabob said:
I found the originals. They're about $120.00 each by the time delivered to your door. Maybe 2-3 weeks. If anybody wants to piggy-back on my order, let me know by next Friday, August 20, 2010.

I do!!! I need one of these!

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
Lots of time and risk involved with that deal. I did get my measuring tool for free by adding a very small premium to each order. And as a service to The Lounge I made a second run. It simply wasn't worth the time involved to continue. I hope all of those tools are still working well and being used. Maybe owners will post some feedback on how they are holding up after a few years.

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Lots of time and risk involved with that deal. I did get my measuring tool for free by adding a very small premium to each order. And as a service to The Lounge I made a second run. It simply wasn't worth the time involved to continue. I hope all of those tools are still working well and being used. Maybe owners will post some feedback on how they are holding up after a few years.

I've ordered three times and found the experience to be easy. The lady in Hong Kong has always been right on the button regarding time and shipping has been swift. The price has risen considerably. I'm happy to assume the risk again if anyone wants one. The original I have is still running strongly (THANK YOU!) and the backups work great, too. I've sent a half dozen to Ecuador and they are invaluable to them.

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
Bob, that's great that yours are still going strong! I am happy that someone like yourself has taken over the distribution of these. As a private individual not having any type of millinery business made it more difficult for me to make that happen at the time. Yes, Ms. M was very helpful to me but I was really sweating that first time I sent funds overseas. That's awesome they are being used in Ecuador!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany