Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat preference?

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is my favorite type.
347%3A38593%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D3273%3E936%3E9%3C5%3EWSNRCG%3D323399%3B88868%3Cnu0mrj

ledsled

One of the Regulars
Australian

I like the Australian outback hats... primarily because of the way they feel on my head. I like the buffalo and kangaroo ones best. They fit like a glove.

jml90

One of the Regulars
I have a thing for Homburgs they just seem so elegant. I also like a nice tweed cap. And I want a linen fedora. In the summer I also like linen or cotton caps. I wear just about all hats but bowlers tophats and baseball caps. None are really my style.
My father favors a newsboy or porkpie

Dixon Cannon

Peaked caps

I have quite a collection of peaked caps - military and civil. My USAAF WWII Officers caps and Luftwaffe caps as well as airline caps. Hey, I know!...I'll find a picture!!!

b382be6d.jpg

7abfb3ad.jpg

-dixon cannon

riccardo

Practically Family
I've never wore a newboys cap, I'm not sure it could be look good on me.
I love fedora, fedora and only fedora.
But I'm thinking about a newboys for informal look.
Take a look on my avatar, what do you think about a newboys cap on me??

Many thanks.
Riccardo.

S

Samsa

As far as style of hat that I actually wear, it would have to be the boater.

Twitch

If I can't say a Panama I guess a Greek fisherman's cap or a boating cap. I might very occassionally wear a WW 2 vintage fatigue cap and a Vietnam era floppy bush hat.

BigSho

Vendor
I would have to say in terms of hats other than fedoras I have to go with the Homburg as well. It is one of the classiest looking hats to put on with a nice suit. I don't know if anyone is familar with the Stacy Adams advertising, but they push the Homburg a lot and man do they make it look good. Although at heart I am an Ivy cap man on a regular basis.

Jeremy
http://www.hats-plus.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925