Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Storage

View attachment 100485 View attachment 100484
This rack I made from scraps of mahogany from my shop. The curvature supports the hat well without pressure at a single point. It is simply attached to the top of the door trim with 2 screws, which alleviates putting holes in a plaster wall.

Oh yeah, I lived near the Fillmore West '68 to '71, went two shows a week. Who did I see? Uh, I remember a few.
About 1969, saw, John Hammond, The Byrds, and the original Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green all on the same bill. Cannot for the life of me remember the price of admission but it must have been cheap as I had little money. Stayed in a hotel in the Filmore District, $25 for the week.

Rockwater

A-List Customer
About 1969, saw, John Hammond, The Byrds, and the original Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green all on the same bill. Cannot for the life of me remember the price of admission but it must have been cheap as I had little money. Stayed in a hotel in the Filmore District, $25 for the week.

Price was about 3 bucks as I recall.
But the combo of acts was nuts on a single nite. Not specifically this, but like Zeppelin and the Incredible String Band.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Most are in boxes
cABxW80.jpg
fIwWBEK.jpg
Jj9Qk53.jpg
QWlkSiZ.jpg

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Hey there all, this may seem goofy but would love to see how you store and /or display your hats. With only 7 hats in my stable they are hung on a hat rack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael