Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats of other colors than black, gray or brown/tan?

Levallois

Practically Family
I find myself gravitating lately to hats of colors other than "the norm." Any others out there with such a weird addiction? Here are my three thus far:

Teal - S. L. Bird & Sons

1940ssuit002.jpg

Dusty dark blue - Optimo

Optimo1.jpg

Purple-Blue - Wormser

Wormserhat006.jpg

Levallois

Practically Family
gtdean48 said:
There is a thread dedicated to green hats...

I think that I knew that but wanted to find out if folks had multiple hats of these different colors, or if I'm the only one that seems to like them? Right now I have as many of the off-colored fedoras as I do the "normal" ones.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I like the Teal, Levallois!

I have one green hat... kind of a sage color. I wear it a lot more than I expected (and yet, not one one photo). I also used to own a powder blue Open Road, which I miss. I out grew it. At this point, I'm seriously thinking about more greens and a new blue.

HatRak

Familiar Face
Green Puerto Fino. When I got it, it had a center dent, no side pinch. I've re-bashed it into a C-crown, which suits me a little better. And the photo doesn't really do the color justice. In sunlight, it is almost grass green, non of this anemic mossy-stuff! :D

Snapshot_20091029_5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic