Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have a hat that will fit a 24" / 60cm-61cm head that you don't want?

MattJH

One Too Many
CORRECTION: My head seems to be closer to 24.5 inches.

My head may be interested.

Scouring eBay for hats is fun, but exhausting -- hats that are my size aren't easy to come by.

Let me know! Thanks.

P.S. - Bartenders: I did see that this forum is for selling, but I also see similar threads from others listing what they'd like to purchase. Hopefully everything is OK.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Interested in a BCF Special in the $17-$39 range? Some don't have liners, they are fur felt, but not always the smoothest, but really it depends on what can be found. I'm willing to search for a hat for you. Any color preferences? Black? Brown? Ribbon thin or wide? Let me know.

dean

MattJH

One Too Many
deanglen said:
Interested in a BCF Special in the $17-$39 range? Some don't have liners, they are fur felt, but not always the smoothest, but really it depends on what can be found. I'm willing to search for a hat for you. Any color preferences? Black? Brown? Ribbon thin or wide? Let me know.

dean

I appreciate the offer! I actually live about 2 miles away from the very first Burlington Coat Factory in Burlington City, NJ :) I have easy access. I guess I'm looking for something beyond a beginner hat. Something nice?

deanglen

Dumbjaw said:
I appreciate the offer! I actually live about 2 miles away from the very first Burlington Coat Factory in Burlington City, NJ :) I have easy access. I guess I'm looking for something beyond a beginner hat. Something nice?

The Huckels at BCF are very nice. JOHNINCOVINA has one posted in this thread:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=13874

If I ever run across something "nicer" than the $16.98 specials, I''l let you know.

dean

HLSheppard

Familiar Face
I have two - both with approx. 2" brims. One is a 1969 dark brown Mallory and the other is a sandstone colored Dobbs with a wide ribbon.

The Dobbs is listed as a 7 1/2 (which I am) but is EASILY a 7 5/8. The Mallory is a 7 5/8 and true to size.

Both are in very nice shape, although not MINT - definitely very good on the Dobbs and good on the Mallory (esp. considering the age).

If you're interested - shoot me an e-mail and I can send pics, etc.

howardsheppard (at) sbcglobal.net

MattJH

One Too Many
deanglen said:
The Huckels at BCF are very nice. JOHNINCOVINA has one posted in this thread:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=13874

If I ever run across something "nicer" than the $16.98 specials, I''l let you know.

dean

Dean,

Thanks! Like I said, BCF is very approachable for me, with four or more in my general vicinity. They're everywhere out here. I'm looking more for people who've collected hats that may have one (or more?) that don't fit them or that they no longer care to own.

Again, your offer is sincerely appreciated!

deanglen

Dumbjaw said:
Dean,

Thanks! Like I said, BCF is very approachable for me, with four or more in my general vicinity. They're everywhere out here. I'm looking more for people who've collected hats that may have one (or more?) that don't fit them or that they no longer care to own.

Again, your offer is sincerely appreciated!

Understood. I think I get it now.

dean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran