Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have scoured the boards....looking for GREEN facial powder T. LeClerc too pricey

JezebelDiVine

New in Town
thanks to everyone for your input

I saw the physicians formula one but not to sound snobbish I don't like the ingredients in them. Im trying to do less chemicals but as a last ditch effort haha I probably will go for that one. Thats so contradictory but thats why I asked on the boards first before going against my own wishes and buying the one I don't want. Thanks for all your help guys.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It counteracts redness in the skin.

I actually like the Physicians Formula, I use their translucent light loose powder, mixed with my rare and white real pearls powder, and it is perfect for me. I break out a lot and this is the only one that doesn't trigger my breakouts.

Hat Chick

New in Town
Green Powder

Greetings!~

Everyday Minerals makes a minty green concealer that you could sample as part of their free samples set (about 5 bucks shipping for 3 foundations, a blush and a concealer, all good sized and however many times you want). They are very natural minerals with no chemicals, although the frosty colours do have mica.

For mineral makeup I think they rock!

Hope this helps any and all.
~Juliana

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
I just got the free samples, my mom's paranoid that they will keep sending and charging us for other things than that though...ever had that happen?

Blondie

Practically Family
Fletch said:
You want green face powder? Are you going on Iconoscope television? :D

In the late 30s, the camera tube washed out anything red - they used green faces and purple lips.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlol

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
Caity Lynn said:
I just got the free samples, my mom's paranoid that they will keep sending and charging us for other things than that though...ever had that happen?

They wont send or charge you for anything else :) Just the free samples and thats it!
Hope you like the Everyday Minerals, I LOVE them and they are great for my acne prone skin :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner