Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello from the new guy

DKC

New in Town
Great forum! I have worn hats for years starting with an Akubra Bushman, from David Morgan, in 1972. I was introduced to Akubra by an Aussie soldier while in SE Asia.
I read in the forum about having a hat (I have new AKubra Squatter) reblocked and restyled into a fedora look. The message said that "Fedora" from Adventurebilt had done it. I know he makes new hats now, so is there any suggestions to have this done?

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Contact Mr. Delt thru the Adventurebilt site he is very responsive to all his customers & can assist you with any of your questions. Forget those Indy knock-offs on Ebay . Also hello & welcome to the lounge DKC :cool2:

Johnnysan

One Too Many
SHARPETOYS said:
He is a great hatter and very very honest. :)

I second that! Steve just refurbished two of my older hats...a Dobbs and a Cavanagh. He does great work at a bargain rate.

...and, by the way, welcome to the Lounge! :cheers1:

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the lounge DKC! I don't yet have one of Steve's fedoras but it does seem like (to paraphrase the Elvis album) 1,000,000 fedora lovers can't be wrong! I believe that someone here had Steve make a Bogart style fedora that looked beautiful... Best Regards, Sefton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR