Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High Waisted Pants & Jeans!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I got my Spring JC Penny catalog yesterday. They now have a trouser that comes in three fits, above waist, at waist, and below waist, currently on sale for $24.99. Better still, it comes in all sizes from petites and women's petite (yeah!) to tall and ultra-tall. The only drawback is that the hem loks somewhat narrow, so they wouldn't work for a vintage look.

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Produc....y=13&JSEnabled=true&mscssid=&cmResetCat=true

kamikat

babylonmall

New in Town
Thank God!

I went shopping for modern dress pants after Christmas, and was very happy to find them without pleats in the front too.

Deb

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
If you like high-waisted pants...

...you'll love these:

OB-AI728_FASHIO_20070328102002.jpg

(or you might not)

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
they would probably only look good on a size 2 like you. By the time you get to the double digits sizes, they'd look like bib overall.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Grnidwitch said:
they would probably only look good on a size 2 like you. By the time you get to the double digits sizes, they'd look like bib overall.

You don't mean me, do you? I might have worn a size 2 when I was 9 years old. lol And I really did have a pair of bib overalls.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Check out the girl standing next to her, on the left.

1. Knee socks with sandals?
  2. An earring the size of a York peppermint patty?
  3. Shaved head?

Kimberly

Practically Family
Lady Day, I have never seen a pair of high waisted pants like those on your pattern in real life and if I ever found a pair someone would have to resuscitate me. lol

Those are so lovely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner