Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High Waisted Pants & Jeans!

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
Freddies of Pinewood 50's Jeans

Ladies Ladies Gather Round Freddies are a godsend to all women who search for Sanforized jeans on ebay and find they are too short and too wide in the hips.

They have Utility Jeans, Classics, Dungarees and Capris of grey, blue, black and red.
Plus they are cut in different ways to shap you.

You'll love them!

http://www.freddiesofpinewood.co.uk/

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Puzzicato said:
Well - I knew I was taking a gamble on the size, and it didn't pay off. So they have gone back and the Indigo Classics are at the post office waiting for me to collect them.

... they fit perfectly in the waist and hips, but I am going to have to have them hemmed up a bit. I want to wear them cuffed, but at the moment there is just too much cuff!

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
Is certainly does!! Tell us about it Roxie!;)

I'm v happy with the FoP jeans I ordered, the high waisted-ness takes some getting used to, but I love them now. (although I bought the grey and didn't like the colour so I died them dark navy and all the stitching stayed white which I like, oh and I put vintage buttons on them...
:-D

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
The Day I lost my pants!

Smuterella said:
sounds like an interesting story...

Ha ha well I was a little tipsy from too many gin and tonics, The Revelutionaires we're playing at the winning post rock and rock club (UK)
Check them out if you have never heard of them - you tube.
I wanted to bop so badly but my shoes were hurting me so I ran into the ladies and stipped bare changing into my jeans and boots leaving my beloved capris on the cleaning ladies shelf!
I had only just got them, had them a total of 5 hours!
But I got a smaller size which was better in the end anyway.
Besides there is some fabulously dressed cleaning lady out there!

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
Freddies of Pinewood

Kitty_Sheridan said:
Is certainly does!! Tell us about it Roxie!;)

I'm v happy with the FoP jeans I ordered, the high waisted-ness takes some getting used to, but I love them now. (although I bought the grey and didn't like the colour so I died them dark navy and all the stitching stayed white which I like, oh and I put vintage buttons on them...
:-D

Agreed! Although it does wonders for hiding a little beer belly! Thats a good idea the grey ones always go for half price!
I got mine at the Hot Rod Hayride as they have always been too long for me but she has brought out a new cut now for the not so tall ladies, straight leg or skinny leg. Great dark blue too!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
ElsaAlfa.jpg

Ada Vice

One of the Regulars
Wll the jeanies were a great hit, I've only quickly tried them on but the zip to one side is much more flattering than a centre fly imo. Really lovely jeans, and VERY high waisted. :eusa_clap

annet

One of the Regulars
i have some sailor pants for the winter, since they are wool and i can't wear wool pants without shielding my legs with leggings... they will keep me toasty during the coldest days though, and look so great!

and i actually bought lauren's pattern about two weeks ago! i'm currently working on a muslin and considering slimming down the hips a bit, i prefer my pants to be a bit more fitted around the hips... will definitely post pictures when they are finished!

crwritt

One Too Many
These are not really vintage repro, but I've always liked how Gloria Vanderbilt
"Amanda" jeans fit me. I've bought them year after year, and this year the color I bought
is brown.
11000219660012801.jpg

crwritt

One Too Many
cherry lips said:
^Those look nice. It's hard to tell what they would look on a more common body type though (short and curvy).

Well I'm 5'6",34 waist, 44 hip, and wear the size 12.Is that curvy?
Anyway, they look like this in real life:

33558_1186004307300_1744062716_364075_5595968_n.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
^They look great! They look better than on the mannequin, it doesn't even have a tummy for crying out loud!

p.s. thanks miss sofia!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925