Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High Waisted Pants & Jeans!

Inky

One Too Many
Every company is different, some make you pay to return things, some don't, but small companies usually do.

You could try to sell them to a fellow Lounger in the Classifieds then order the ones you want - I bought Kamikat's and it worked out well for both of us.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
So, since I have a 28" waist and 41" hip, I pretty much shouldn't buy these?

Well you probably shouldn't buy these because you're looking for a job, not because of your measurements lol

I'd get the size to fit your hip and have them tailored.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
KittyT said:
Well you probably shouldn't buy these because you're looking for a job, not because of your measurements lol

I'd get the size to fit your hip and have them tailored.
Oh yeah, not NOW, but if I had money. Pretty big "if" at this point! lol

Inky

One Too Many
Here I am wearing the Freddies Black Classic relaxed fit. I am wearing the size 38. I am 5'4" and wear a 38D bra. I have short legs, am average in waist length and typically wear a modern 14/16 or L/XL depending on the manufacturer of course.

I really like these dungarees and I think when I drop off the 10 pounds I have left from the 17 I gained last year, they'll be a bit looser in the hip and that will be good - between the underpants and the tucked in blouse, things were snug, lol.

4316506114_1aa5819e6d.jpg

and only because I love you gals, a shot of my rear (and my cat's as well - he's lost 3 pounds, go Boo!!).

4316506376_c71a8da900.jpg

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Glad you're enjoying them! They certainly look better on you than me!
It's amazing how these jeans are high waisted and not flared, but don't look like the dreaded "mom jeans".

palespider

One of the Regulars
Inky said:
Here I am wearing the Freddies Black Classic relaxed fit. I am wearing the size 38. I am 5'4" and wear a 38D bra. I have short legs, am average in waist length and typically wear a modern 14/16 or L/XL depending on the manufacturer of course.

I really like these dungarees and I think when I drop off the 10 pounds I have left from the 17 I gained last year, they'll be a bit looser in the hip and that will be good - between the underpants and the tucked in blouse, things were snug, lol.

4316506114_1aa5819e6d.jpg

and only because I love you gals, a shot of my rear (and my cat's as well - he's lost 3 pounds, go Boo!!).

4316506376_c71a8da900.jpg

INKY, i just love these on you!

i got these myself and while i can get them on and ziped, i can't do much else. It might be time to work off that holiday weight. I really wanna keep mine.

Inky

One Too Many
palespider said:
INKY, i just love these on you!

i got these myself and while i can get them on and ziped, i can't do much else. It might be time to work off that holiday weight. I really wanna keep mine.

thank you, palespider!! It was uncomfortable to sit at first since the waist is so high (higher than on my vintage blue bells even) but they did relax a bit and I was even able to swing dance in them later that evening. i hope you keep yours!!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Inky,

Since you're only 5'4", did you hem them from the original 34" length?

I have you beat by 1/4" and my work scrubs are typically a 31" inseam. I'm just wondering if 3 inches of fabric is too too much to cuff up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran