Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Highwayman fit jacket pics -- looking for feedback.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Fit photos as requested. Good day for it, but back photo didn't work.
DSC_0013 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0015 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0014 - Copy.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Sure! No issue at all, thanks Carrie...
As far as the fit, I have a much more snug Café Racer that really only fits with a t-shirt underneath. In Iowa we need just a little more room for layers most of the year. So we typically prefer a slightly looser fit. Thanks

Peacoat

Bartender
Thanks guys. Yes, I agree that it seems big. But here's my issue: It's big around the torso in general, with a fair amount of extra, unneeded volume. But it has a feature that I've experience before with Aeros, that the front panel seems small compared to the rest of the jacket. So, when zipped it stretches tight across the chest, and I feel like I can't move my arms freely, even though there is plenty of room in the jacket. You can sort of see what I mean in the fourth picture down, with the jacket zipped and arms up (and it would be worse if I had zipped it up all the way). Not sure anything can be done about that, but I am afraid that with a 38 it would only be exacerbated, even if the rest of the jacket fit well.
I had the exact same problem with my Highwayman. Too tight in the chest, but plenty of room in the back. Eventually I was able to stretch the chest and now have a good fit.

As others have said, work with Carrie on this. She is very good at what she does.

davyjones007

One of the Regulars
That jacket looks great. I am always amazed at how much of a color change there is between snapping a photo inside and when you are outside on a cloudless day. The fit looks spot on. But I don't like tight fitting jackets. Just my $.02.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran