Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holland Hats - a great internet buying experience

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
I discovered Holland Hats only recently after I was after a modern Borsalino, and can only say the experience was beyond all expectations. Not only was the email replied to within 30 minutes from the other side of the world, but I was offered a great price, postage was beyond what I expected, and the hat was packed and provided with tracking so quickly that I was surprised. I ordered at the end of the week, and it was at my door in Tokyo the following Wednesday!

Well done Bruce.

Anyone in the market for a modern hat should definitely contact him!

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bruce is a great guy. He once got a Borsalino to me in two days because I told him that I was going to be traveling in a few days. He's the kind of guy that makes you realize that "old school" is often the best school.

viclip

Practically Family
I've found Bruce/Holland Hats to be an excellent vendor with great pricing even without their frequent special discounts.

And a real plus is free shipping to Canada for orders over $100. Any hat that I buy is priced over $100 thus I always have qualified for free shipping.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great to deal with Bruce. He called me twice to check everything was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. It impressed me to no end, especially since, on the first occasion, I had called Bencraft a couple of times and no one ever got back to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner