Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hot Shave in Vegas?

Adcurium

A-List Customer
My update: I just called Truefitt & Hill to ask if they still have a barbershop in Lv. They do not. But they said the two master barbers from the T&H store now work at the Salon in the Mirage. Per Truefitt & Hill, Noe and Nikki are the best barbers around and while they don't work for T&H, they highly recommend the two.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
In Providence, we pay $60 for a shave and a haircut and $75 for a ROYAL shave and a haircut (which is a shave with a post shave masque). So, I don't think $80 is that out of line.

When in Chicago: Truefitt&Hill; 900 N Michigan Avenue; 312 337-2525

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the new, more expensive, Fabulous Las Vegas!
Bernie

New, more expensive?[huh]
I stayed at the Venetian last April, and a pot of coffee/room service cost
over $30...:eeek: Just adjust and adapt and make the terrain work to your advantage
when in Vegas. :D

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I was just up there last weekend, stocking up on Rittenhouse again.

Bernie, what are you doing out Vegas way?

Brad

Las Vegas has become a destination vacation and the top end places figure they can charge what the market will bear. It's still possible to find a number of deals in Las Vegas but you sure do have to look a lot more than you used to.

Adcurium

A-List Customer
Just an update: I got a royal shave and haircut at The Art of Shaving and it was top-notch. I figured I could put 80 bucks on the card table, or instead use the money for my shave. I made the right choice. Joe LaSpisa was my barber and I can't recommend him enough. My wife thinks it was the best haircut I've ever had (and I agree with her). When in Vegas, make it a point to go see Mr. LaSpisa. BTW, he used to work at the Vegas Truefitt and Hill shop before it closed.

Adcurium

A-List Customer
Hector, honestly, I'm not sure bc I didn't have anywhere to be until later that evening so I wasn't really watching the clock. But if I had to guess, I would say under an hour and a half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo