Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did it all look when new?

Michaelson

One Too Many
Yep, a lot. I just took advantage of a special offer to renew for TWO years at a one year subscription price, so they have specials popping up all the time. Regards. Michaelson

Actually the magazine looks like it is reader directed with reminisances of the readers about times past. It looks like it runs from anywhere between the 30s to the 60s. I guess it depends on how old the readers are who send stuff in. :p
Go to the site and check out the links to their stories. It will give you an idea about what they publish.

Regards to all,

J

Wild Root

Gone Home
Well yes. It tells storyies of the past by people who lived it.

Some from the 20's some from the 50's. It's like a mag for people who lived the golden era, but it's great for us that love the history. Cool photos and cool stories!

Root.

Michaelson

One Too Many
They occasionally stick things in from the turn of the 20th century, but figure WW1 up through the early 60's, and you've got the idea. I've been a subscriber for a LOT of years, and just finished devouring the latest issue. Brings back a LOT of memories too! Regards. Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot