Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

Jay

Practically Family
I'll never forget-Last period studyhall- I was "googling" around for ww2-style khakis and came across one of the boards for Bills Khakis. Due to a no-chatroom setting at our school computers, I copies the link and went home-I've been hooked ever since.

Bebop

Practically Family
Tripped over it searching for information on an Akubra Banjo Paterson that I wanted to purchase. Very happy to have found a bunch of people that seem to have something in common with me.

Thursby

New in Town
Linked site........

I was bumming around google for some vintage stuff and followed the links at a site i cannot remember what it was.
Very happy i found it though, give me another excuse not to do my school work. Along with it being informative, funny and no unpleasant after-taste. :)

Jessica

One of the Regulars
I found it supporting a fellow pinup-gal who was entered in the Retro Radar pinup contest.

GateXC

One of the Regulars
Bored/procrastinating at work and surfing the internet for 1920's/vintage fashions, clicking one site, using their links to go somewhere else, etc. etc. until I ended up here.

Good stuff by the way.

Though mostly a little too late for my personal tastes (more 1900s to 1920's).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn