Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Shouldn't (hopefully!!) be too long before bootlegger 2.0 arrives for me. Everyday the wait seems just a bit more difficult.
IMG_6458.GIF

Now I'm really curious... What the heck is it??? Not a biker, not military... Japanese... Black leather and there was a picture of it... Presumably here. Does it have buttons and shawl collar?

Last edited:

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now I'm really curious... What the heck is it??? Not a biker, not military... Japanese... Black leather and there was a picture of it... Presumably here. Does it have buttons and shawl collar?

He said it is Military, I’m guessing A1 or A2. His cryptic last sentence....a Buzz Rickson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
What? Pfft. No way. Terry's got 11,283 leather jackets and now suddenly he's getting a textile one... Or whatever they made them from, non leather ones.

Correction: 11,189 leather jackets! I sold a couple.

Ton, wins the guessing prize,,,, which is a Hearty Congratulations!

I'm guessing that it's a Buzz Rickson B-15. They make a few different varieties of these so I'm casting my net wide...

Nice guess and also Hearty Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav