Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

46.jpg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If one really had some sack, it would be awesome to do a two-tone with the brown buffalo. If...

If you like the idea, means that you can pull it off... with a slight adjustment in your mindset. If you're comfortable wearing something than you are actually pulling it off. And if you like something, you're already on the way to getting comfortable in it.

Makes me wonder if I can change my order on the green thedi... tempted to see if I can steal your idea! (With your permission of course)

I am currently thinking about it... what would you have in tan in this jacket?

Edit: considering that the base is dark green and tan the secondary colour
If the jacket were entirely green, I'd do the d pocket itself in tan, then the small cig pocket back to green. Sleeve cuff gussets in tan. Or potentially reverse that whole thing. The thing that I like most about two-tones and the ones I like the best are somewhat subtle in their use of different leather colors. I wouldn't probably mess with the lapels or back panels. I dunno. If ever there were a good use for photo shop, this is it.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If the jacket were entirely green, I'd do the d pocket itself in tan, then the small cig pocket back to green. Sleeve cuff gussets in tan. Or potentially reverse that whole thing. The thing that I like most about two-tones and the ones I like the best are somewhat subtle in their use of different leather colors. I wouldn't probably mess with the lapels or back panels. I dunno. If ever there were a good use for photo shop, this is it.

Really like these ideas, will contact Theodoros about it, see if possible, then ask him for input as well :)

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! Hope you do survive this round.

And by stealing your idea, I meant changing my d pocket into a 2 tones green/tan. The d pocket would be tan for exemple. There is actually a lot to play with:

5.jpg
would be epic like Ton said, but for someone who really want to stand out or for magazine photo, personally (I'm a shy person) I rather all green, and let the tan comes out naturally once the surface coat fades, just me being shy:D. but if you go dual tone, maybe also need something in tan on the back too maybe that back shoulder yoke in tan like in the photo it looks slightly different brown/tan already and looks nice.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner