Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Go for the two-tone...or not. You can’t go wrong. I like two-tone, especially in D pockets.

Just took another eBay flyer. Vanson Hardcore. Too good a price to pass. I like the inverted d on the hardcore, something I don’t have in my slowly expanding d collection.

This one arrived earlier than I expected! I need to fix the sleeve lenght though, it's too long for me.

0GCsWBg.jpg

KUVo4Uh.jpg

i6gjAUw.jpg

fM4BDgW.jpg

ILahqM6.jpg
Magnificent! I need to keep a closer eye on the SJC site. That's beautiful. I would wear that everyday.

willyto

One Too Many
Magnificent! I need to keep a closer eye on the SJC site. That's beautiful. I would wear that everyday.

I agree. That thing is gorgeous.
Just checked, it's sold out, and only goes to a 46...the usual.

https://simonjamescathcart.com/collections/jackets/products/33-wool-jacket

Thanks guys! Unfortunately the wool only allowed for a very short run. I think it was sold out after 24h .It's based on an original with the same pattern in different colour.

I think the idea is in the future offer it in different fabrics and colours if it works out well.

Regarding size problems I think it's a matter of forced factory minimums. Handicap of being a small brand.

Thanks guys! Unfortunately the wool only allowed for a very short run. I think it was sold out after 24h .It's based on an original with the same pattern in different colour.

I think the idea is in the future offer it in different fabrics and colours if it works out well.

Regarding size problems I think it's a matter of forced factory minimums. Handicap of being a small brand.
I absolutely love that wool/plaid. Damn. That 2 SJC's I done missed the boat on. Good score willyto. That's a perfect jacket to wear just about anywhere, anytime and looks spectacular.

No, no. That was a kehoe. And it was a indistinguishable/ slightly different shade of blue. Way different man.:)

So your plan to sell one before buying one went the way of the dodo after about a week huh? We should have started an over/under pool on that. Lol, sweet jacket though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner