Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
The eagle has landed!
c5ea55042415acea02f8f1941680c523.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
While waiting the past 5 days, I constantly wished that when the jacket arrived i'd KNOW it fit perfectly.
Well, i also know how rare that is.
Brief 1st impression: HEAVY, but in a good way. Damn good looking.
Fit: length front and back = perfect
Sleeve= perfect
Gut and chest.....that's close....i'd say it was perfect for zipping around the track at 185 mph, but taking a ride for a big lunch might be dicey.
At this point a sweatshirt is a no-go.

I'm guessing that the wisdom is that it will loosen up with wear, and i'm ready to cut the tags, but wouldn't mind a nudge.

While waiting the past 5 days, I constantly wished that when the jacket arrived i'd KNOW it fit perfectly.
Well, i also know how rare that is.
Brief 1st impression: HEAVY, but in a good way. Damn good looking.
Fit: length front and back = perfect
Sleeve= perfect
Gut and chest.....that's close....i'd say it was perfect for zipping around the track at 185 mph, but taking a ride for a big lunch might be dicey.
At this point a sweatshirt is a no-go.

I'm guessing that the wisdom is that it will loosen up with wear, and i'm ready to cut the tags, but wouldn't mind a nudge.

I'll give you more than a nudge, I will drop-kick that tag for you. Game over man, looks great.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful jacket man! I think it looks like a perfect fit. The shoulder gussets will give you freedom of movement despite the close fit. I also love the side adjuster buckles Vanson uses on their jackets, they're beefier than a lot of belt buckles I've seen.
Congratulations Bfd70!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. As soon as I zipped it up I immediately thought of your post about the designer understanding body ergonomics. Heavy comp weight leather and I could throw a baseball in it because of the shoulder design.

BTW i googled "what are shoulder gussets for in a jacket" and the first listing is a pic of ton312!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Box with limited packaging was listed at 7lbs for a size 36.

I'm going to live with it for a week or so and then post up a thoughtful write up. I'll also get some more pictures. At home my 12 year old daughter takes the pictures. I had this jacket delivered to work.
In my haste to get some pictures up the following exchange needed to take place:
Me: "hey, so will you take some pictures of me for this website i go to where mostly guys take pictures of themselves in leather jackets and tell each other how good they look."
Coworker: "i'm uncomfortable"

Last edited:
Box with limited packaging was listed at 7lbs for a size 36."
It's funny - the weight. Over Xmas break, we went to a local holiday light show outdoors. I wore my Aero 50's HBD in heavy FQHH.
I gave it to one of the women, and she about fell over. I think that thing weighs between 11-12 lbs! :)

Waited all day for the postman to deliver an Aero 30s HB that I rebought....no dice. Estimated delivery was by 8pm....didnt happen. Another round phantom truck sounds at the porch today.
The russet Vicenza? That was a great fit on you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner