Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Brimaco’s version of Cycle Champ. Have always wanted this style jacket, let’s hope my good eBay run continues. If not, I may have to bite the bullet and have Vanson make me one.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Brimaco’s version of Cycle Champ. Have always wanted this style jacket, let’s hope my good eBay run continues. If not, I may have to bite the bullet and have Vanson make me one.
The cycle champ is my favorite of that style of jackets. The HD jackets are difficult to find and expensive. I had a couple cycle Queens. Look forward to seeing that jacket

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
122B7C4B-F2EF-4330-8F09-29ABE40F87EA.jpeg
CE62F974-A91F-40C5-A59F-2714539CFA93.jpeg
4B583823-6ACE-4F4F-8321-59A69A5C5915.jpeg
Greetings All:
This latest is in the mail courtesy of a fellow lounge member. It looks yummy to me. The back looks devine. Can’t wait to give it a go.
Be well. Bowen

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My new ELMC Californian arrived today.

I love the style. Chest and shoulder are great but it’s a bit roomier through the body than I’m used too, even with the side adjusters pulled all the way in.

Hard to show that in pics though. Maybe I’m just too used to the slim cafe racer fit or maybe I should have gone a size smaller??

52d5efd373dc9a3eb9bcfcba1be24e92.jpg

3cd5e12ae4899132e4430a916656a84b.jpg

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
CE25ED2E-4565-4F2B-B753-947C4BE59D21.jpeg
Sold a series of jackets over the last few months (far more than I was able to wear) to buy a couple of used Freewheelers jackets. Using the Journeyman regularly to work now, awaiting delivery of a Dustbowl for more casual use (with the knitted collar). The image was from the auction.

Kuro

Practically Family
I have an Aero board racer on order, waiting for delivery. It will be soft black steerhide, with black stitching and a black liner. Wanted to stay boring for my first custom jacket. Not too boring, the liner will be Douglas Dark.

For a second jacket I am researching the Levis Vintage Clothing Bird of Prey jacket collaboration with Aero. I like how the collar and lapel are done on that jacket. Will follow up if I find one to my liking, I am a bit picky. I have seen ones that are black over dyed brown, and solid black, and various levels of artificial wear and tear. I am looking for one of the black ones, with minimal artificial distressing.

In my research I have discovered good looking ones that are black over dyed grey that I liked, but I have since learned that version is made in Portugal. I rather like that fade and the quality looks good, so perhaps I end up with one of these instead?

Thuggee

Practically Family

I love the style. Chest and shoulder are great but it’s a bit roomier through the body than I’m used too, even with the side adjusters pulled all the way in.

Hard to show that in pics though. Maybe I’m just too used to the slim cafe racer fit or maybe I should have gone a size smaller??

Mine fits in a very similar fashion but then I have a bit of a gut so I wouldn’t want it to slim fitting through the body, it’s a very easy jacket to wear probably why I bought 2 ( different colours )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mine fits in a very similar fashion but then I have a bit of a gut so I wouldn’t want it to slim fitting through the body, it’s a very easy jacket to wear probably why I bought 2 ( different colours )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I wasn’t expecting a Goodwear Modoc in the future, I’d be getting one in Walnut as well....

Fonzie

One Too Many

Awesome! The fit looks pretty damn good to me, I think it really suits you this style.
P.s.: Get the American Walnut too, regardless of the incoming GoodWear. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran