Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

man fit is unbelievable... not sure if its lighting or my phone... isnt that the midnight blue you have been waiting for? Been waiting to see that... have to look on my computer at work
No. It's straight black CXL. @sweetfights is waiting on the midnight. im actually more excited to see his than my own. I think we config'd them about the same. But the midnight blue is next level cool.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Was it steer or horse? What weight did you request? Size 42 with 27 inch sleeves? Did you get an internal pocket?

mygar

A-List Customer
No. It's straight black CXL. @sweetfights is waiting on the midnight. im actually more excited to see his than my own. I think we config'd them about the same. But the midnight blue is next level cool.
Oh... lol... thats right was sweetfights!. Black is my go too color though... most classic and versatile. But yea... really interested in midnight blue.

Was it steer or horse? What weight did you request? Size 42 with 27 inch sleeves? Did you get an internal pocket?
This is steer and it's interesting b/c it reminds me more of my midnight blue 30's HB (FQHH) than my steer BL. It's lighter but noticeably, and I mean noticeably stiffer. It is a 42" 27" sleeve and body length. No pockets beside the two chest pockets. The back is a thing of beauty as well. Really reminds me of a vintage Bates. A center seam from the yoke peak would've sealed the deal on a true Bates repro. Didn't think to ask...
IMG_8864.JPG

These pics are horrible. I'll get better ones up soon. I'm really happy with it. I've been in pursuit of a proper feeling CR forever. This one hits my mark.

sweetfights

This is steer and it's interesting b/c it reminds me more of my midnight blue 30's HB (FQHH) than my steer BL. It's lighter but noticeably, and I mean noticeably stiffer. It is a 42" 27" sleeve and body length. No pockets beside the two chest pockets. The back is a thing of beauty as well. Really reminds me of a vintage Bates. A center seam from the yoke peak would've sealed the deal on a true Bates repro. Didn't think to ask...
View attachment 112122
These pics are horrible. I'll get better ones up soon. I'm really happy with it. I've been in pursuit of a proper feeling CR forever. This one hits my mark.

Damn nice. A total keeper. Congrats brother!

sweetfights

Pretty close. In my fear and doubt I measured last night. 46" on the dot. A myriad of fit concerns kept me up last night. I'll sleep hard tonight!
You are a fun guy to know! I know the routine well myself.....too much painful fun. Sleep well brother!

El Marro

Bowen,
That looks to be a Vanson CHP in very nice shape. My first cross zip was a Vanson CHP and it was awesome. The shoulder gussets not only look cool, but they give you a great range of motion. Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran