Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Hh121

Banned
Boy that just doesn't sound like Vanson's quality. I sure hope that they aren't cheapening their products.
02305c92f96755dc3673fe420995ce36.jpg

c5fcb82bb8a6d17d8cf8a624598f2bab.jpg
And in my model b, the center line is not straight

ai00344

One of the Regulars
Yeah, I really like it too....I've hardly worn the damn thing due to the weather still being too warm here and I already want one in Walnut....I have a problem!

The back is bang on 25 inches, then the front drops an additional 1 inch below that when measured from the back (if that makes sense).

I'm not sure how to take an actual front measurement..do you start at the top of the collar at the front?

The only gripe is there is no interior pocket, but I knew that going in so cant really complain about it I guess.
I’ve got some serious hang ups when it comes to length but this looks perfect to me. For the front measurement I go from the top of the zipper to the bottom of the jacket. I see what you mean about the 1” drop on the front so no need to measure again. Thanks for the numbers brother, much appreciated and congrats again!

I've been after that hide for nearly 12 years!! ARGH!! Ah well I have extra beer money tonight.

Oh man, nothing worse than that! Okay, tons of things worse than that but it's just super frustrating. I was absolutely sure that jacket was already yours! Don't think you could've spec'd it any closer to your size. :(

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Uh-oh... Fonzie's done it again! :eek:
I should have shown more restrain knowing that I have an Eastman Californian in Havana Brown coming sometime in the next few short weeks but I couldn't control myself any further and just bought a Thurston's Buco J-100 in Dark Seal Vincenza!
I've always felt that I "needed" one of those to round up my collection so, if this one fits the way I think it will, I will be very close to ending my collection on a couple of high notes. :)
No more buying jackets for me after that, if anything, I will trade later on (if the bug bites again) existing ones in my already quite decent collection with other TFL members, but I will try to avoid the eBay route for good!

Ps: This Buco x Aero is gonna be epic, by the way, I am very excited. @Carrie as usual, was a pleasure to deal with.
No more buying jackets until........
:)

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=3804

Someone buy this before I do. You don't even have to keep it. Just pull a Nick; buy it, store it a few months and sell again, I'll gladly help you out there. jesus, that black fqhh is beautiful and I love the way they do the seams on this style (french seams, is it that what you call it?), jacket looks much less box-shaped than it does with their regular rollover seams. Also, love the back design. For some reason I like this yoke better on this style than on the ^1930s HB, it just looks better if in company with these three panels below it.

Someone buy this before I do. You don't even have to keep it. Just pull a Nick; buy it, store it a few months and sell again, I'll gladly help you out there. jesus, that black fqhh is beautiful and I love the way they do the seams on this style (french seams, is it that what you call it?), jacket looks much less box-shaped than it does with their regular rollover seams. Also, love the back design. For some reason I like this yoke better on this style than on the ^1930s HB, it just looks better if in company with these three panels below it.
I've had an open tab with that jacket in it all week.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Too small for me... otherwise I would gladly help you :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner