Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

25A3B825-91C9-4087-B396-90F7B8485706.jpeg
Well. I like Vicenza. Sorry @Hh121, I'll turn in my man card tomorrow. ;)
View attachment 116746

Logician

One of the Regulars
I am getting tired after failure transaction of highwayman from some new forum member and annoying Vanson customer service.

I decided back to Lost Worlds, had very pleasant conversation with Stuart. Ordered 4.5oz black horsehide Suburban size 42 with quilted lining, this time has to be PERFECT.
On April 14 you replied to one of my post (where I mentioned that I have been waiting for more than 10 weeks for a LW brown Test) and I quote: "I hope it worth the waiting, somehow I think the quality of construction on his jacket is SLIGHTLY going down". So may I ask: What made you change your mind? (BTW I still haven't heard from Stuart yet!)

Hh121

Banned
On April 14 you replied to one of my post (where I mentioned that I have been waiting for more than 10 weeks for a LW brown Test) and I quote: "I hope it worth the waiting, somehow I think the quality of construction on his jacket is SLIGHTLY going down". So may I ask: What made you change your mind? (BTW I still haven't heard from Stuart yet!)

Some place on my j23 is asymmetrical, so does my Aero half belt and Vanson model b,compare with my Suburban and Test, that's why I said the quality seems slightly going down.

Why I choose Lost Worlds, I already gave you the reason, I was going trust Vanson, but their customer service is lacking, I tried reach Mike for no less than 15 times, no luck.
And I finally made my mind by not call their customer service, and probably won't buy their jacket.
So that makes Aero and Lost Worlds are only two maker left in my option, but horween 3oz horsehide is too light for me and it absorb the water, easy to leave scratches. Two aero is enough for me.

That makes Lost Worlds is my only choice, of course there is one drawback of LW, which is expensive. But every time when I put my LW on, it just feels right.

Of course, there won't be a perfect jacket, and you will never be satisfied.

Still manly, but somehow you look "lighter"
Lol. Man I think I've turned a strange corner. I'm selling all my CXL. :p
Of course no but this HB is 1/3rd the weight of my BL and it's a real pleasure to wear, especially this time of year... Someday you'll be here too. And I've already got the perfect Arnold gif in the queue. Just waiting. Patiently. Waiting.

Hh121

Banned
Lol. Man I think I've turned a strange corner. I'm selling all my CXL. :p
Of course no but this HB is 1/3rd the weight of my BL and it's a real pleasure to wear, especially this time of year... Someday you'll be here too. And I've already got the perfect Arnold gif in the queue. Just waiting. Patiently. Waiting.

A real man won't care what he wear, he can wear 2oz leather jacket and still looks masculine, he simply doesn't care, he needs no prove.
Only weak man (probably me!) needs those heavy jacket to give himself a "instant masculinity" (From Lost Worlds)
3a205d0f5deb48d8ca4e38fea19d6d4b.jpg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am getting tired after failure transaction of highwayman from some new forum member and annoying Vanson customer service.

I decided back to Lost Worlds, had very pleasant conversation with Stuart. Ordered 4.5oz black horsehide Suburban size 42 with quilted lining, this time has to be PERFECT.

Should be :D

steve u

A-List Customer
AbbaDatDeHat, Would you post some more pics of that VINTAGE 70's VANSON LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET PULLOVER SHIRT you posted a couple months ago? I'd give anything for one of those in a 48. thanks steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot