Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Long live those beautiful deer. The world is better with them.
OIP.jpeg

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
I actually own a Native American deer jacket made by a master craftsperson who has been making handmade jackets for more than 30. She picks the best leather but never "ID" the deer. Deer is just a top choice for leather jackets. By the way, I lent the deer my USO sn-3 scope to go with his fine-tune rifle. lol

I actually own a Native American deer jacket made by a master craftsperson who has been making handmade jackets for more than 30. She picks the best leather but never "ID" the deer. Deer is just a top choice for leather jackets. By the way, I lent the deer my USO sn-3 scope to go with his fine-tune rifle. lol

Old school and solid scope. Well equipped dumb-ass deer.

zebedee

One Too Many
I'd like to get a Sunburst in dark seal Vicenza (or any other really dark brown) with off-white stitching (or possibly a Mulligan), but the recent price hikes mean that this won't happen anytime soon. In the meantime, though, I have some others to be breaking in. I also quite want a supply jacket from Rogue Territory.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Mind sharing pics of the jacket, would love to see it :D

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
You going to like it. They are thicker than most CR. They also run in the smaller sizes like all of the CR of that period.
Seller was specific with sizing. I have some tiny doubts but if it’s not as advertised and too small, hopefully eBay will back me up and force a refund. Fingers crossed it works!

Manolito

Familiar Face
Due to a big unexpected arrival of cash, i decided to let it go ASAP ! Not a smart move, but I am not smart with money.

I ordered a legendary Raider Jacket at Wested Leather. I have a second hand Wested Indy Jacket, with a very nice cut, but it is made of a slighty sueded leather that i am not a big fan of. I am letting go this old one on vinted and buying a new one in classical leather.

And I've gone crazy with Schott Horsehide jackets buying a 641HH and a 613SH from the schott europe website (with a 10% coupon) that i wanted for a long time.

It should be my last leather buys of the year...

Exactly what I said the time before... o_O

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Is that rabbit fur from Lonsdale Leather? I like the colour combo of the leather and the fur.
Hi, Thanks, Not rabbit fur from Lonsdale, just regular mouton with a vintage finish. Lonsdale is quite a gem in the Greater Vancouver area. Their rabbit fur is nice, 20 bucks a hide is reasonable. Cheaper in the States but I am not sure if we can just bring them across the border because they're fur.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland