Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

jeo

One Too Many
Thank you. It is actually on the small side. 18 inches shoulder but 19.5 inches P-to-P. Seller missed the P-to-P by an inch therefore I cannot zip up. May fit you better but for the short sleeves.
Sorry to hear that.

Yeah those measurements are kind of borderline but I think it will probably fit me.

Let me know if you ever want to sell it.

Btw, how is the mouton collar? Good shape?

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Threw it on for a quick try. Fit is great as expected. Smells faintly of fruit loops or Apple Jacks

IMG_3876.jpeg
IMG_3875.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
What an evening! Friends and family over for a small Holiday party. Exchanged a few gifts and much Joy.

I made a late search of ebay thinking I would find nothing of interest so close to the Holidays. Was I wrong! I downloaded 2 jackets back to back. I was most tempted by one, but went back to searching and then there was this.

Just a teaser, not a "D" pocket, but it is at least a size 44.

I went back for the other, but I'm about out of money, so.

s-l1600 - 2023-12-23T225413.398.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
That is so cool! Hope it fits well.
One of the coolest pieces I have found. I once missed out on a Hercules labeled 8 panel horsehide cap in my size. I cried for some time.

I found this by some accident I can't recall. They had 4 other turn of the century caps, all quite small. I thought of buying them all. I believe the others were all bought by the same buyer for the same opening bid. They were all cloth, but very interesting. this one will probably not fit as I have a big head!

Looks like cap out of an old advertisement when they were selling this style of open motoring or even Motorcycle cap.
1703396610427.jpeg

AHP91

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic