Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whites Farmer-Rancher Boots 11D - Fit Larger

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Up for offer to *established* members of this forum is a pair of well broken in, but not worn out, pair of White's Farmer-Rancher boots. These are slightly lower arch boots from the Packers, however still stitch-down constructed, hand-sown and hand-bottomed. Production date appears to be "10-01" So October 2001 These have some wear on the Vibram soles, but they were the "smooth" soles anyway so could probably go quite a while before a re-sole is needed.

Fit is wider than standard for a "D" width, and like most Whites they also run 0.5 - 1.0 size larger than Brannock. If you are 11.5 - 12E or even EE, these may work well for you. I picked these up few years back and due to the width, just really never wore them I am ideally around a 11C in a Whites boot.

Asking $235.00 Net to me Shipped CONUS-Only.

Due to unscrupulous activity here I will be requiring Pay Pal - Regular - Not Friends & Family and full payment verified prior to shipment.
DM to me if you have any questions. However do not ask me "Hey I’m interested in your boots you can contact me via email *******@gmail.com for further details." -- you will be reported.

DSC_0240.JPG DSC_0241.JPG DSC_0242.JPG DSC_0243.JPG DSC_0245.JPG DSC_0250.JPG DSC_0248.JPG DSC_0247.JPG DSC_0246.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0244.JPG
    DSC_0244.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou