Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

A teaser. Should be my best 5 Star yet.
IMG_6922.jpeg

IMG_6920.jpeg

doug5551

New in Town
I'm going to put on some wear first before writing the review. Waaaay too warm for jackets now though. The review will come after summer :)

Here's some preview pics.

View attachment 526028
Marc,

Thank you so very much for sharing your Japan experience and your new Shinki Horsehide Schott. I may never get to Japan so I greatly appreciate hearing about your trip.

I recently got a Schott Perfecto P613S in Steerhide in Burgundy/Oxblood. It is my favorite jacket by far of my 9.

I have been trying to determine if your new jacket is the same color as mine or a different color variation.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!!

Attachments

• 20230518_144043.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 72

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Thank you so very much for sharing your Japan experience and your new Shinki Horsehide Schott. I may never get to Japan so I greatly appreciate hearing about your trip.
My pleasure. Only sharing pics of vintage stores and leather jackets makes it look like we visited Japan just for that, which of course wasn't the case. Japan is a beautiful country and we greatly enjoyed sightseeing, the delicious food and their amazing culture.

IMG_1002.jpeg
IMG_2675.jpeg
IMG_3357.jpeg
IMG_2403.jpeg
IMG_3529.jpeg
IMG_3547.jpeg
IMG_3073.jpeg
IMG_2234.jpeg
IMG_3532.jpeg
IMG_3322.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I recently got a Schott Perfecto P613S in Steerhide in Burgundy/Oxblood. It is my favorite jacket by far of my 9.

I have been trying to determine if your new jacket is the same color as mine or a different color variation.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!!
That's a beautiful jacket and a great fit, congrats.

When I visited the Schott store the jacket looked more burgundy than it actually is.

Next to your jacket mine looks more mahogany brown than burgundy.

This is what it looks like next to some true brown colors.

IMG_4244.jpeg

Vanson Perf CW and Deerskin gloves arrived. Really nice gloves. Also bought some gauntlet geier gloves. I own a few Geier, deer and elk, nice stuff.

And I found another IH 21 oz black denim vest. For under a hundo, couldn’t lay off it. Also got an older Lee denim vest (101 style) and it rocks.

IMG_3482.jpeg

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Saw the Aero Sale thread from @MrProper first thing this morning and finally caved after watching these for quite some time:
View attachment 525206 View attachment 525207

One for me and one for my boy.

Ordered, shipped internationally, and delivered in less than a week! (Meanwhile, USPS can't deliver a domestic Priority Mail package half way across the country in that timeframe...) Hotter than Hades for the next several days so no fit pics to be had. I'll definitely be looking forward to wearing this in about 3-4 months when Autumn arrives, and it'll also give me time to sell some stuff to replenish funds.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 523184

I don’t love how it fits me (short sleeves and boxy shoulders) but damn this is cool. First thought was to flip it but now I’m thinking that I’ll hold on to it for a while and see how it breaks in. If the shoulders relax it will make a big difference.

I was hoping you can pull the fit. I have the lw with 50's red plaid. Mine is long in the arms. I might place on sale. It is a heart breaker for sure. I was wondering about the belt. The original belts were so cool.

Thanks Ton, I couldn’t believe my luck at finding it “under the radar.” Problem is I hit BIN before they responded with the missing measurements…Luckily there is a 30 day return window.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner