Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
It is. As good as any I've handled. They seem to do LL knockoffs but someone had a right idea for this one. I'm very happy with it.
I’ve been following that brand for a while, but had doubts about the patterns, there aren’t many fit pics out there. Does the pattern feel alright?

Was it listed as a natal? I might be interested in that one.
It wasn’t. Let me see if I can point you in the right direction….not relisted but here is the sellers handle.
IMG_6559.png

jeo

One Too Many

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Cool lining.
Seems to be a common lining for Trojans. Very clean too.
20231229_174340.jpg

The Trojan is beautiful. Looks like a case where it’s in better shape than the pictures suggested.

The aviator is amazing as well. Looks small…ahem…. ;) What does the back look like?

January 1939 for the Aviator. The Trojan zip is a replacement. 1950s I estimate.

Would have regretted not buying them. These older jackets are getting scarce.

20231230_115112.jpg
20231230_115156.jpg

I picked up the same jacket I sold two weeks ago b/c it’s exactly 1” longer.
IMG_6567.jpeg

And I dug this out of my basement. I think I’ll throw some snaps in the shoulder to hold the collar firmly in the 70’s. These 70’s brooks with insane wind flap collar are underrated. I love the way they fit.
IMG_6598.jpeg

IMG_6604.jpeg

Last edited:

ai00344

One of the Regulars

Rawky

One of the Regulars
I made a separate thread on this but it seemed to get lost in the ether. So just thought I'd do a cheeky post in here:

I've been perusing some sales of various brands and came across the 50% OFF sale by Triumph.

This Deacon Classic D-Pocket is down to £180 from £450. Quite the offer wouldn't you say? But does anyone have experience with Triumph's jackets? Leather quality? Build?

https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.u...con-classic-d-pocket-leather-jacket-mlhs20109

The jacket itself is probably considered every day wear rather than a rider jacket. But I'm slightly smitten.

mlhs20109_gallery_ss20_1.png

barnabus

One Too Many
does anyone have experience with Triumph's jackets? Leather quality? Build?

I had a Triumph Kirk waxed cotton jacket before. I bought it last time there was a sale. It was beautiful, lovely construction. But sadly the sizing didn't work and it was too small for me - and there wasn't another size available at the time.

Annoyingly, I can't remember what size I actually tried before, as it's only £99 at the moment for a Medium!

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Just made my first order from Japan. Very excited and worried.
Using "fromjapan" proxy.
Vanson Model B in slightly shorter length and a very nice replaced two way chunky Waldes brass zipper.
At 140eu it feels like a safe gamble.
Leather looks fantastic too.
Collar is a bit worn, but that doesn't bother me.
Looks like a jacket that has been worn a loved, and (hopefully) seen a lot of Japan on a bike, infused with spirit!
I like my current Model B so much (especially the fit!), only wish the hardware was brass instead of nickel, leather was more substantial and length was shorter.
Hopefully this purchase will improve on all those fronts.
1704103768579.png

1704103783306.png

1704103804320.png

1704103821512.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy