Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are The Members of The Fedora Lounge?

what's your age group

• under 25

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 71 22.7%
  • 36-45

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • 45-and over

Votes: 144 46.0%

• Total voters

DavidVillaJr

One of the Regulars
37 but most days feel 17;)

on the rest.....137:eusa_doh:

my little guys keep me runnin'

5yrs and 3yrs (soon to be 4)

they're hard to keep up with, but I wouldn't trade 'em for nuthin'!!

well.................................................................

nah, they're cool!!lol

dv

WideBrimm

A-List Customer
General Age? Boom...Boom...Boomer :rolleyes: I grew up with parents & teachers who had lived through the Great Depression and WWII. First generation to grow up with TV (Black & White). I'm still as awed by computers and the Internet as I suppose my elders were with Radio & TV:)

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Miss Brill said:
I voted 25-35 & I'll leave it at that. :rolleyes:

So, you're 35.

This thread always reminds me what a wonderous place The Fedora Lounge is. I'd have a hard time finding another online community with equal variety in the age department. And I doubt any similar online communities would be half as seamless as our precious FL. Yay us.

Brooksie

One Too Many
I know I have already posted on here but I have a birthday coming up so I thought I would re-post, in exactly two weeks I will be 39 years old. Boy I don't feel or act that old!

LB

Rafter

Suspended
Brooksie said:
I know I have already posted on here but I have a birthday coming up so I thought I would re-post, in exactly two weeks I will be 39 years old. Boy I don't feel or act that old!

LB

Brooksie, Your "6" years older than me. :rolleyes:
The perfect age difference! Wishing you the best B-day in two weeks.
You're a swell gal! I'll have a Strawberry Daiquiri in your honor. Cheers!!:cheers1:

As for the General (Diamondback), you should respect your elders.[huh]
Anyway have a Happy Birthday tomorrow DB!! Military life has certainly taken a toll on ya!! Take some time to chill and have a piece of cake or a pie in your face.lol

Brooksie

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
I shouldn't admit this--27 tomorrow.

Okay, all you birthday jokers, do your worst!

Ms. Brooksie, this is what's called "jumping on the grenade"--offering myself up as an alternate target to get you off the hook.

Awww Diamonback, I know you just wanted me to chime in and say.... "Your my hero" again right? You must love hearing that from me! For the most part the ladie's and the gentleman of the FL are just that ladie's and gentleman, I don't believe that anyone of them would say anything about the age of a fine lady such as myself. Also I do not have any hang ups about my age or anyone elses. It's great to be almost 40!:)

Btw - HERE IS A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!:beer: & :pizza:

LB

Brooksie said:
Awww Diamonback, I know you just wanted me to chime in and say.... "Your my hero" again right? You must love hearing that from me! For the most part the ladie's and the gentleman of the FL are just that ladie's and gentleman, I don't believe that anyone of them would say anything about the age of a fine lady such as myself. Also I do not have any hang ups about my age or anyone elses. It's great to be almost 40!:)

Btw - HERE IS A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!:beer: & :pizza:

Not totally accurate--such actions are an opportunity to make myself useful, a condition I consider almost as important as continued breathing. (To be honest, I'm nobody's hero, nor should I be considered such, only a possibly-sometimes-useful resource.) And re your comment, you're generally right, but some around here come off as the types who would. I'm going to invoke some of my mother's wisdom: "You've earned every last one of those years, celebrate 'em!"

Aww, thanks.:eek: *blushing*

Brooksie

One Too Many
Rafter said:
Brooksie, Your "6" years older than me. :rolleyes:
The perfect age difference! Wishing you the best B-day in two weeks. You're a swell gal!

Rafter, you are alway's such a gentleman.

*Brooksie blowing a big huge kiss to Rafter*;)

Ha Ha this is too funny!...
As for the General (Diamondback), you should respect your elders.[huh]
Anyway have a Happy Birthday tomorrow DB!! Military life has certainly taken a toll on ya!! Take some time to chill and have a piece of cake or a pie in your face.lol

*Brooksie sticking her tongue out at Diamondback.* na na na na:p
LB

Technonut

Practically Family
Damn.... I'm surrounded by young'uns... :eusa_doh: I think I'll toddle off and have my evening Metamucil with Ensure chaser...[huh] lol You young folks have a good time now.... :p

Brooksie

One Too Many
Technonut said:
Damn.... I'm surrounded by young'uns... :eusa_doh: I think I'll toddle off and have my evening Metamucil with Ensure chaser...[huh] lol You young folks have a good time now.... :p

WHAT? ....NO! You are older than me? Can't be!!!!:eek: Don't believe it!

LB

Technonut

Practically Family
Brooksie said:
WHAT? ....NO! You are older than me? Can't be!!!!:eek: Don't believe it!

LB

You are too kind dear Brooksie...(Hey, I think I like this girl :D ) Put it this way, I used to be a card-carrying member of the KISS Army fan club "back in the day"... ;)

Brooksie

One Too Many
Technonut said:
You are too kind dear Brooksie...(Hey, I think I like this girl :D ) Put it this way, I used to be a card-carrying member of the KISS Army fan club "back in the day"... ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, but do you remember Wicked Lester?

LB

Technonut

Practically Family
Brooksie said:
Yes, but do you remember Wicked Lester?

LB

Remember hearing them when they were rockin'?.... No. Know who they were? of course. ;) I'm not THAT much older than you, but I did see Grease in the movie theater with a date when it came out. :)

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Diamondback! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy