Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are The Members of The Fedora Lounge?

what's your age group

• under 25

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 71 22.7%
  • 36-45

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • 45-and over

Votes: 144 46.0%

• Total voters

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
I shouldn't admit this--27 tomorrow.

Okay, all you birthday jokers, do your worst!

bdayed0.png

-Viola

Lesvinyl

Familiar Face
Jack Scorpion said:
I don't know what they say, but I agree. Women in their thirties are at their most beautiful. Movie actresses especially.
I quite agree. Any women I find attractive are in their early thirty's. I've still got 10 years to reach my peak.

Rafter

Suspended
Technonut said:
You are too kind dear Brooksie...(Hey, I think I like this girl :D ) Put it this way, I used to be a card-carrying member of the KISS Army fan club "back in the day"... ;)

Yes, but do you remember Wicked Lester?

Don't you mean Twisted Sister?

I guess you could call me a member of the Kiss Army fan club.

My cousin gave me their album "Double Platinum" for my 5th birthday back in '79 and helped me fill out the fan club card that came with the record.

Still have the album and the shrink wrap is still on three of the album's sides. So it's almost like new! Hey is there anyone here that's interested in buying it? I'll give you a good price!

Rafter

Suspended
PastimeSteve said:
Hey Rafter, my fellow '80s pal, I think she meant Wicked Lester, as in the lead guitarist of Twisted Sister. lol

Steve
Was thinkin' of Dee Snyder! Quite the character.

Brooksie

One Too Many
No no no, my 80's lovin friend's - Steve and Rafter, I am sorry but you are both wrong....

Here is the history of KISS or I should say the pre-history of KISS...

Wicked Lester was formed in 1971 - co-founded by 'Gene Simmon's' & 'Paul Stanly' they rock n rolled for a while and decided they wanted to take things in a different direction. So, in 1972 they dropped the name Wicked Lester and began forming a new group at that time Peter Chris came on board. The trio focused on harder rock than "WL" and they started experimenting with costumes and make up. In 1974 they added Paul "Ace" Freely to the band. Paul Stanly came up with the new name for the band "KISS" and the rest is history!

Sorry everybody we just hijacked the thread but now we are back - so let's talk about age and birthday's again!:)

LB

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
diamondback said:
I shouldn't admit this--27 tomorrow.

Okay, all you birthday jokers, do your worst!

Ms. Brooksie, this is what's called "jumping on the grenade"--offering myself up as an alternate target to get you off the hook.

Get that boy a medal. :eusa_clap

<edit> ...and a piece of cake.

Estevan

One of the Regulars
42....:eek: :eek:

Grew up a the tail end of the Vietnam War and Watergate...Polyester and the Parachute Pants [huh] I'm dying for natural fibers....Man, does time fly.:eusa_doh:

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Brooksie said:
No no no, my 80's lovin friend's - Steve and Rafter, I am sorry but you are both wrong....

Here is the history of KISS or I should say the pre-history of KISS...

Wicked Lester was formed in 1971 - co-founded by 'Gene Simmon's' & 'Paul Stanly' they rock n rolled for a while and decided they wanted to take things in a different direction. So, in 1972 they dropped the name Wicked Lester and began forming a new group at that time Peter Chris came on board. The trio focused on harder rock than "WL" and they started experimenting with costumes and make up. In 1974 they added Paul "Ace" Freely to the band. Paul Stanly came up with the new name for the band "KISS" and the rest is history!

Sorry everybody we just hijacked the thread but now we are back - so let's talk about age and birthday's again!:)

LB
Happy birthday, Brooksie. You're still younger than I am. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy