Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are The Members of The Fedora Lounge?

what's your age group

• under 25

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 71 22.7%
  • 36-45

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • 45-and over

Votes: 144 46.0%

• Total voters

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I have a fossil from the Paleozoic period on my desk. Put up your hand if you existed before 400 million years ago. My coral's got everybody beat.

It's a fun party until someone "cuts the coral." :D

Widebrim, always claim the age you feel, if you were on vacation, without a care in the world.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Age really only counts if you need a lot of candles on your cake to still see it on your birthday. I cheat, and bring my flashlight!

And having the years stack up can actually be very interesting. I was invited to a card game the other evening, was told there would be a few high rollers there...I took that to mean some fairly tall individuals in wheelchairs. Sadly I had to miss attending and decided to stay home. I really did not mind, it saved me from having to lug around my penny jar!

I noticed the poll for this thread has the oldest age group as to the ages of who is here on the lounge, ahead of other age groups given. To be fair with the younger crowd, do not worry, you will eventually fall into the older group. There are a few advantages to that. Some establishments, such as McDonald's will give you a discount for your coffee, the AARP will send you all sorts of junk mail you can use the paper of the envelope and what ever else they mailed inside the envelope, for conversion into a shopping list. And for some unknown reason, your Doctor may discuss prescribing for you some "blue pills". I strongly suggest you take advantage of that offer. "Look out Tarzan"! lol!! WEeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaw!

Age really only counts if you need a lot of candles on your cake to still see it on your birthday. I cheat, and bring my flashlight!

And having the years stack up can actually be very interesting. I was invited to a card game the other evening, was told there would be a few high rollers there...I took that to mean some fairly tall individuals in wheelchairs. Sadly I had to miss attending and decided to stay home. I really did not mind, it saved me from having to lug around my penny jar!

I noticed the poll for this thread has the oldest age group as to the ages of who is here on the lounge, ahead of other age groups given. To be fair with the younger crowd, do not worry, you will eventually fall into the older group. There are a few advantages to that. Some establishments, such as McDonald's will give you a discount for your coffee, the AARP will send you all sorts of junk mail you can use the paper of the envelope and what ever else they mailed inside the envelope, for conversion into a shopping list. And for some unknown reason, your Doctor may discuss prescribing for you some "blue pills". I strongly suggest you take advantage of that offer. "Look out Tarzan"! lol!! WEeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaw!

Gee, you make getting older sound pretty lousy. :p

Ok, then cheers us up with how you can still do what you did when you were 18. :p Please! :p

Well..never said that I can do everything I did when I was eighteen. I tend to huff and puff quicker than I used to..recovery takes a little longer after over-working myself outside most of the day...but other than that...I can't think of anything real drastic. Oh...what infuriates me the most is when I forget a persons name that I should know...or forget the name of a place I'm trying to talk about. Probably all that is age related. Up until a couple years ago I was still doing four sets of 50 pushups a day. Carry over from the Army days.
But..just think how wize I am by now..JP. Now that's something for you to look forward to! ;)

HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou