Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How tall are you, Ladies?

How tall are you?

• Total voters

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Just wondering girls, as I was looking at a magazine of the stars today and was surprised by some of their heights.

I'm 5'4"

Nikki

drjones

A-List Customer
not all that tall really

ohairas said:
Just wondering, as I was looking at a magazine of the stars today and was surprised by some of their heights.

I'm 5'4"

Nikki

Im 5'7" so....average?

:)

DRJONES

Shearer

Practically Family
So short! I'm 5'2"... I actually lied on my driver license and added an inch.

Gosh, as long as I was lying, why didn't I add 2 or 3 inches?! lol

But I don't mind being this size... I like taller men and pretty much EVERY MAN is taller at this height!

Snookie

Practically Family
I'm about 5'6", and lately I've been wearing heels(wedges) most days, and I've gotten several comments about being "tall". That surprises me, I don't consider myself tall, just the tall side of average.

Nikki, were you surprised that movie stars were short or tall?

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I'm 5'11! I wear wedges or heels pretty much every day so I'm generally at least 6'1".

I'm funny though, sometimes I wish I were shorter, maybe 5'11" *with* heels, but when I see a taller girl, I get all jealous! lol

It does make dating hard as I think tall girls and short guys look silly, but then, I have never fallen for a shorter guy. I'm starting learning swing dancing next week and I bet I'm taller than most, if not all the guys there! :rolleyes:

Harley Quinn

One of the Regulars
Devil's Teeth! I voted in the wrong lounge... I thought 'My but these colonials have low expectations of height!"

Still... I have a bottle of chilled Bollinger....:cool:

so please... carry on and don't mind me!

Mojito

One Too Many
A shade under 5'10"...used to get the giggles when I was standing on the Tube - when I was wearing heels, I could see clear over the heads of everyone else in the carriage, male and female!

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
I'm 5ft6, but always wear 4 inch heels. I used to have issues with dating shorter men, but then I dated one and it was fine! I think he had a bigger problem with it than I did [huh]

D

Deleted member 3716

i'm 5'4" and seem to be pretty average 'round these parts.
well, maybe on the shorter side of average...
i only ever go out with really tall guys though.
i've never had a boyfriend under 6' and my last 2 boyfriends were 6'4".
i guess i just like em' tall.
not too fussed about the dark and handsome though :)

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
5ft 5.5 inches! Apparently this is how tall Monroe was (or so I've been told) but I would have to add that is where all resemblance well and truly ends!!;) ;)

Funnily I spent years in flat shoes as I didn't want to be any taller, strange huh? I have always longed to be uber petite and blonde!!!

Well one day I'll get over it!:)

MissHannah

One Too Many
About 5'9", maybe 5'8.5" if we're being picky! No-one ever realises I'm that tall though - probably because I rarely wear heels and most women wear them most of the time. I've been out with lots of men shorter than me, it doesn't particularly bother me. Whenever I wear heels it kind of makes me wish I was a couple of inches taller, but I have enough trouble getting trousers long enough as it is, so not really ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner