• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Huh ???

Discussion in 'Suits' started by Marc Chevalier, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Apparently that seller lives in the State of Confusion.

2. Confused title, confused description ...
  3. Chasseur

Chasseur Call Me a Cab

Wow, so in addition to the standard: "Mad men, Gangster, Zootsuit, etc." I guess somehow "Gestapo" is now a selling point for suits/sportcoats... how odd...
  4. Patrick Hall

Patrick Hall A-List Customer

This is the best listing ever. Complete with bewildering Nazi references!!! Please someone make this a sticky.
  5. I was tempted to ask the seller a question on the listing, but as a registered e-bay user, I don't want to be known as a trouble maker.

I do remain curious as to the colour of the sky on this individual's home world....

6. Not even.
  7. I thought not. Points off also then for not using the word "stunning" in the listing's title. :p
  8. DNO

DNO One Too Many

Every village needs its idiot. At least we know that Maplewood, MO, has theirs.

Gestapo suit....the mind boggles.
  9. LoveMyHats2

LoveMyHats2 I'll Lock Up

Could be it is "moon shine" season in Maplewood, MO?
  10. Flat Foot Floey

Flat Foot Floey My Mail is Forwarded Here

I can't even see if it has Heil Armholes.
  11. Rudie

Rudie One Too Many

12. :rofl:
  13. Edward

Edward Bartender

Ich liebe den humor unserer deutschen Landsleute display hier. Dieser Verkäufer ist wirklich ein Dummkopf verbergen.
  14. :D
  15. Well, from the total lack of response, I suspect he's made this item radioactive (to use the popular political pundit phrase) to potential buyers. I also suspect he just got the text of one ad mixed up with another when he was inputting the info for several items. But Gestapo??? What is this knucklehead thinking?
    One last thing, this suit doesn't look AT ALL like it's from the 30's to me.
  16. Edward

Edward Bartender

This is even more out there than the notion that all long, black leather coats are "Gestapo uniform". [huh]
  17. Just another case of someone not knowing what he has,..or has not.
    Here's a relevant video,.... ;)
  18. "No longer available". He must have started feeling the heat. I wonder how it will be described when and if he puts it up again.