Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I did it.

29 toter

New in Town
I ordered the most expensive garment I've ever purchased. Today I ordered a Lost Worlds Pea coat in 4oz.+ russet horshide. This coat has been the object of desire for many years and is now only 4 weeks away from arriving at my door. I'll post pics when it comes in.

I ordered the most expensive garment I've ever purchased. Today I ordered a Lost Worlds Pea coat in 4oz.+ russet horshide. This coat has been the object of desire for many years and is now only 4 weeks away from arriving at my door. I'll post pics when it comes in.

That's the hardest one. The next ones are much easier :)
Congrat's. Pics pics pics when it arrives!
FWIW, I have spent over two months on my order I just placed today with GW for an Aero 21996 A-2. Taking your time is smart. Many buy things on a whim and regret it and sell.

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
You'll need to get to the gym to strengthen up to wear that baby! Like everyone else, love to see pics. BTW I got my Lab from a breeder in Howell MI. The ride from Howell back to Chicago with an 8 week old pup was long...

Flyderf

New in Town
You'll need to get to the gym to strengthen up to wear that baby! Like everyone else, love to see pics. BTW I got my Lab from a breeder in Howell MI. The ride from Howell back to Chicago with an 8 week old pup was long...

That's funny. One time I drove from Ann Arbor Mi, to Chicago in traffic with a 25 beagle on my lap. She was a terrible car rider, and would cry until she was on my lap. By the time I got through Chicago, I could barely feel my legs.

29 Toter, I would love to see that jacket when it's done.

Lando

Practically Family

That's a great coat. I've always thought the russet pea coat from lost worlds was a damn good looking garment. Several times I have decided to buy one then been lured away by something else on the lost worlds site. Bravo for sticking to what you wanted and making the plunge. That coat will be with you end of your days. Please post pics when it arrives, always wanted to see how it sits on the body.

29 toter

New in Town
It came in today and looks beautiful. I ordered it in 4oz.+ HH. The only two modifications I ordered were a second breast pocket and that all the pocket linings be made of a heavy "Carhart" canvas. I'll try to post pics.

I seem to be unable at this time to upload pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails