Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I have decided to...

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Re-open all of the unsold hats from prior auctions.

Hats will be posted at their original opening bid, unless I post an updated price.

I have not discussed this with Scott, yet, so it may take us a little bit to re-open the old threads.

The auctions will be bumped to the top of the Merchants section, and all auctions will end on Sunday.

Note to Former Johnnyphi Sceptics: This is your chance to redeem yourselves.

I will not re-post any of these hats on the Fedora Lounge after this auction is complete.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, some of us aren't playing it seems, especially we size 7s who get fantastic quality vintage hats for $30 to $50 all day long.

I loved the (unsold) one with the torn plastic protector behind the sweatband and the moth chunks out of it with a starting bid of Seventy-Five Dollars! lol

Not skeptical - just $ensible,

Gene

Stan

A-List Customer
Hi,

Well, I'm here liking my teeny 7 1/8 head quite a bit in light of the list! Actually, it's even teenier, at 7 1/16 so I get a choice between going for size 7 and stretching it a half-size or a 7 1/8 and padding it a little. :D

I have a list of hat numbers; I'm just waiting for them to show up is all. I did get one already, a size 7, that I actually felt bad about stretching, so the next one will be from the 7 1/8 list.

Oh, it worked out just fine, in fact I wore it out to dinner Saturday night. However, it just felt *wrong* to stick that stretcher into that brand-new hat.....

Later!

Stan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo