Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need a quick answer

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
I'm sure by Monday morning, you've already made the decision, so let us know.

I'd definitely wear the black hat.

I went to a Brad Paisley concert last month and my wife talked me out of wearing my western hat and as soon as we got there, I wished i'd had it....

Rob I wore the Black hat I knew it was the right choice. I was just looking for people to talk me into a new hat, but alas no one chimed in to talk me into it.

Jeff

Canadian Cowboy

One of the Regulars
Hi Jeff,What happened to the cowboy hat in the old pic you posted it had the hat band and it looked like it was black or another dark color?Did you have to clean or steam the Feather hat band on the Resistol Straw?
CC

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Hi Jeff,What happened to the cowboy hat in the old pic you posted it had the hat band and it looked like it was black or another dark color?Did you have to clean or steam the Feather hat band on the Resistol Straw?
CC
I have not cleaned it, it does not seem to need it. the band is loose on the hat and I have to figure out how to secure it again.
All the hat are Resistols. I was a big Risistol man back in the 70's and 80's. I don't know it they were owned by Stetson then or not. I wear my hats hard and they have not lasted these 30 plus years but they did make into the late 90's.

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou